Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Mon, 24 Aug, 2020 at 12:52 PM
There are a few steps you'll need to go through to transfer your domain over to us. To make this easier we've compiled a short list so that this can be done as hassle free as possible.
- Domain password required - This can be acquired from the current registrar or domain host, or, through https://pw.auda.org.au/ - This password can only be emailed to the registrant, if you're not listed you will need to update it with your current registrar.
- Once the transfer is submitted, an email is sent to the same email address as above, and you must simply click on the link contained within the email to approve the transfer.
- Transfer is free and you simply need to pay for 2 years on the same renewal date as your old registrar
- The domain must be 'unlocked for transfer' at the existing registrar
- You must obtain the EPP transfer password from the existing registrar
- You must pay for 1 years renewal on transfer, but the 1 year is added to the existing expiry date and not lost
Adding the Domain to your Web In A Box Account
- You can select "Add a Service" from your account dashboard and follow the transfer instructions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.