How do I give someone access to my account?
Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Thu, 12 Dec, 2019 at 9:56 AM
The Web In A Box dashboard has an industry unique feature allowing you to grant other people or organisations access to your account's management dashboard without giving them your own e-mail login and password.
To grant access to your account, the following steps are required
- Access the Web In A Box dashboard at https://members.webinabox.net.au
- Login to an account with existing access to the required account
- Select the required account or domain name from the right hand side list
- Select the "manage account contacts" option, under the Contact Management section of the "Account Administration & Support" area
- Select the "Create New Contact" option
- Enter the e-mail address of the person or organisation that requires access to your account
- Select the desired role for their access. If you wish to give a user full access, you must add them twice with both the Technical and Billing roles
Technical Contact A technical contact can only manage technical aspects of your account such as DNS & E-Mail Management
Billing Contact A billing contact can only manage accounting aspects of the account, such as viewing pricing and invoices
- An e-mail will be sent to the specific address, they will need to accept the management role on your account and can optionally create an account including password & contact details if they do not already have an account
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.