- If you already have email accounts configured, click File at the top left to open the menu, then click the Account Settings button, then in the menu that appears click Account Settings again
- In the Account Settings window, ensure the Email tab is selected, then click New.
- If this is the first time you've opened Outlook, or if you've followed the above steps, enter your email address and click Connect.
- When prompted, enter your password.
- Wait a few moments for Outlook to set up your email account.
- If you have a mobile device on which you'd like to use Outlook as well, leave the checkbox ticked and Outlook will open instructions on that setup process. Otherwise, untick the checkbox, and click OK to go to your inbox.
Configuring Outlook 2019 Print
Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Wed, 18 Dec, 2019 at 4:39 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.