- Open Outlook by going to the Start Menu, clicking All Programs (or Programs), clicking Microsoft Office and clickingMicrosoft Outlook 2007
- If this is the first time you've opened Outlook 2007, this window will appear. (if this window does not appear, skip to step 5
Just click Next
- Outlook may ask if you want to upgrade from Outlook Express or Windows Mail, if you wish to do so, click Upgrade from. If not, click Do not upgrade Then click Next
- You will now be prompted to configure an E-mail account. Check the Yes box.
Then click Next and skip to Step 7
- If you've used outlook before, you should see a screen like the one below. Click the Tools menu, then click Account Settings
- The Account Settings window should appear. Make sure the Email tab is highlighted, then click New Then click Next
- You should now see the Add New E-mail Account window. Fill in Your Name, your E-mail Address and the two Password fields
Then click Next
- Outlook will now attempt to autodetect your account settings, this may take a few moments.
A dialog box should appear, asking your to allow https:///www.webinabox.net.au/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml to configure your account. Click Allow
- That's it!, you can click Finish and you're done!
Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2007 Print
Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Thu, 12 Dec, 2019 at 4:14 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.