- Open Gmail using the icon on your Home Screen or in the App Launcher
- If this is the first e-mail account you've added to your phone, tap through the welcome messages, then tap "Add an email address"
- If you have other email addresses, tap the user icon at the top right, then select "Add another account"
- At "Set Up Email", select Other
- Enter your email address on your own domain, for example: "email@example.com"
- When choosing between POP3 and IMAP, select IMAP
- Enter your account password
- Ensure that you enter the correct server address on "Incoming Server Settings" and "Outgoing Server Settings": mail.webinabox.net.au
- Configure options as required, or leave as defaults
- Enter a different account name if required, and enter your full name to be used when sending outgoing mail
- And you're done!
Configuring Gmail for Android Print
Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Thu, 12 Dec, 2019 at 4:14 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.