- Install and open Outlook from your Home Screen or App Launcher
- If this is the first email account you've added, select Get Started
- Otherwise, from the email view, tap the Menu icon at the top left, then tap the Add Account + button
- Enter your email address
- Outlook will automatically retrieve required details from our mail server. When prompted to select POP3 or IMAP, select IMAP.
- Enter your account password, your full name as you want it to appear in outgoing mail, and a descriptive name for this account (for example, Work Account)
- If there are more email addresses you'd like to set up on the same device, tap Continue; otherwise, tap Skip to get started.
- And you're done! Outlook will begin retrieving your emails.
Configuring Outlook for Android Print
Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Thu, 12 Dec, 2019 at 4:14 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.