- If you have used Thunderbird before, to add another account, first right click on the Local Folders item in the left pane, then left click Settings
- In the Account Settings window, at the bottom left, click Account Actions, then click Add Mail Account...
- When you open Thunderbird for the first time, or after following the above steps, the "Set up an existing email account" box will appear. Fill this in with your name, email address, and the password for your email account, then click Continue.
- Thunderbird will retrieve the server details and display them for confirmation. Click Done.
- Your emails will begin to show up. You're done!
Configuring Mozilla Thunderbird Print
Created by: Reyhan Lange-Kapancioglu
Modified on: Wed, 18 Dec, 2019 at 10:38 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.